Sunday, April 15, 2012

I heart Sony Walkman W Series

... and the W stands for "winner"! I blogged about a birthday purchase of a Sony Walkman W Series a few weeks ago. It took a few hours yesterday to load up lots of music. I had 5000+ songs to peruse. Once loaded, I adorned them like an electronic laurel of garland won from a hotly contested Olympic victory -- only, I hadn't run in a few weeks, I was pretty sloppy for a week of gluttony, and had a Saturday free after yard work. So, minus the Olympic victory, I put the phones on and Voila! Good stuff.

The controls are really easy to manipulate while you're running. Even if you press a wrong button for, say, volume or to skip a song or to shuffle the music, an angelic, but somewhat maternal disembodied voice tells you what button you just pressed.

It is idiot proof, and therefore ideal for me.

If I had more ears I would buy another pair. I love them. Oh, and their comfortable too. Little "nipples" or buttons or whatever you want to call the appendage attached to the headphones keep the phones firmly in your ears and provide great comfort. They are much better IMO that cramming an earbud that refuses to stay put.

So, in sum: smiles and hearts for the Sony Walkman W Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment