Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best 3 songs on my 3 mile run

Again with the Sony Walkman W Series. Ran a quick 3 miles in the serious evening heat. It was actually cooler tonight -- perhaps in the mid-80s, which is practically Christmas weather. After some bothersome adjustments to the headphones, I was propelled by the following:

1. "Waitress in the Sky" - The Replacements (for all the smartass runners)




2. "Your Own Private Idaho" - The B-52s (Who knew this could be a good running song?)



3. "Let There Be Rock" - AC/DC (Yes. Indeed. Let there be)




Looks like I was feeling my 70s and 80s music tonight, which is logical because I was running like I was in my 70s and 80s.

It has been a while since I was in a serious training regimen. I'm ready to get back into it, though I don't have a marathon goal or any specific running target other than to minimize the jiggling gelatin clining to my thighs.

TMI? Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment