Friday, May 4, 2012

More on Sony Walkman W Series

Angus - angus-young photo
Let there be rock
When last we checked in on the Sony Walkman W Series, I was expressing my particular pleasure about the device.

Last week I was in Alexandria, VA working on a house I've been trying to sell for 5 years. Oye veh don't get me started on this house. Anyway, rather than carrying around a clunky iPod and earbuds while doing serious tree trimming and power washing, I instead wore the Walkman W Series. The battery lasted two full days (~16 hrs). Sound was crisp. It didn't fall all over and around my head. It did hang off my left ear for a while, causing me to believe I was deformed somehow, but once I adjusted the headband thingy higher up on my crown, I recommenced to rocking to AC/DC, Pearl Jam, the Replacements, the Foo Fighters, and Paul Simon. Yeah, I said Paul Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment