Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4 miles this morning in DC. I sure miss running in this city.

DC is one of the most runner friendly cities in the country. At least by my humble estimation.

Had awesome dinner last night at Fiola's near 7th and Indiana. The lobster ravioli hath smitten me. The appetizer with a name I can't remember, but which was tuna tar tar and roasted bell pepper that spread on fresh bread like marmalade likewise smote me. Lots of politicos there -- Nancy Pelosi and entourage along with Pete Roskam.

Wine and politico watching at Capitol Grille - another predictable but favorite menu.

Notwithstanding last night's near excessiveness, the DC run this morning was exceptional.

Even with light rain, the Mall is a great, soft path to run. A few blocks in downtown make for good people watching too.

As I said, I sure miss running in DC.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment