Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Best Hit-the-Wall Song Ever


So, I was only running 6 miles the other day -- a day that registered holy crap it is hotter than mowing the yard in hell on the thermometer -- when predictably I hit the proverbial wall around mile four. Six miles for the marathon trainer should be a merely routine affair, but when you're jogging in the sub-tropical climes of, say, Vietnam or south Louisiana, the normally 24-mile wall arrives much earlier.

I have found that without fail, the best song ever to get over the hump is "Dig In" by Lenny Kravitz.

Because I have declared that in this blog I am genius, I can say with absolute authority that "Dig In" is the best wall song ever.

Observe.


1 comment:

  1. Need to add this to my playlist! Of course, the only time I'm running anywhere is if i'm running late!

    ReplyDelete