Thursday, March 29, 2012

Priorities?



das good, yah.
Ho boy. Have I become anti-running? Well, no. I've been battling for a few weeks what feels like tuberculosis. So I haven't felt at all like training for anything, let alone a leisurely run in the neighborhood.

This weekend I was supposed to run in the Providence Corporate Cup. A team of co-workers and I were going to compete on behalf of the state agency I work for. Maybe its Spring Fever and there are other, more fun things to do this weekend - like eat crawfish. Or maybe my co-workers realized they didn't want to spend their weekend with the people they stare at 5 other days of the week. Who could blame them? So the team has fallen apart, and I for one prefer to go fishing with my kids.

But make no mistake. I am loaded for bear for the Fat Boy 5K.

No comments:

Post a Comment