Monday, March 12, 2012

Few posts lately...

Ever since the rush of the Rouge Orleans ultra relay, I have been postless. Frankly, I've been really down in the dumps.

For many reasons, I did not run the New Orleans Rock n' Roll Marathon that I was totally looking forward to. There has been tremendous pressure at work - they're firing people left and right - and I'm one of those dopes who purchased a home with an exotic mortgage. To make matters worse, I stupidly bought another home before selling the first.

So far I still have food to eat and 10 year old clothes to wear -- thank you Banana Republic for never going out of style. Right? Banana Republic isn't unfashionable yet, is it? -- but the pressure and anxiety have been breathtaking... at least for me.
I've been through this before, though more seriously than now. After that experience I resolved never to be unhappy -- or at least allow myself to get severely depressed again. So when I found myself wandering this questionable neighborhood of sad sackedness, I again resolved to escape it.
That's what I'm doing now. I'm still very bummed, anxious, frustrated, insercure, pissed, and gassy, but I'm gonna get out of it.

If you wanna see how I'm gonna do it, check it out. If not, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment