Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lucky Bastard!


Alas, I didn't win the lottery. You didn't either. If you did, you would be checking out the real estate section to buy a small country. Ironically, if I had won, I'd probably buy more lottery tickets.
Just thinking about my
perfect world

Though if you played - and I know you did - you probably devoted a serious amount of work time daydreaming about what you would do with the mandingo had you won.

An exercise like that is a window into your heart and soul. No, really it is.

I have blogged about big dreams and Big Things. When you find yourself in lottery reverie, pause to ask yourself, if this what I really want in life? I mean, isn't a lottery day dream nothing more than your perfect world? Some of the dream may be superficial, some of it real. Either way, herein is a reflection of your heart's desire.

So, you didn't win. So what? You haven't lost anything. But spend a little more time thinking about your perfect world, then take a moment to really consider what of that dream matters to you. Then, quest away. Quest like the wind!


No comments:

Post a Comment