Monday, December 26, 2011

Limosines for the feets!

Santa brought me a pair of bright, pimped out size 11 Asics Gel Nimbus 13s. The soles have the impressive GU Dance Line, whatever that is.

These are the carriages that'll carry me across the Houston Marathon, Rouge Orleans Ultra Relay and New Orleans Marathon finish lines. And because I'm training in the cool months, these won't stink nearly as much as the Asics I just retired.

They were good to me too. They helped me in the final stages of Chicago Marathon training, the race itself, and prepped me for Houston -- though I should have traded them in long ago.

After I finish Christmas clean up -- the tree is punishing my allergies -- I'll wax philosophical on shoes. Can't wait.

Merry day after Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment